Become our partner
Just a few steps to a successful partnership
Guidance and support, simple business model, easy implementation
How do you become a partner?
Our consulting team will understand your needs and requirements, offer a convenient business model or create strategy for your company from scratch.
Together with us, you will make the most important decision based on the created business model, adopted market strategy, and our extensive experience.
The last step in your journey – install and distribute our solution to your network. We support you both from technical and commercial perspectives.
Service Provider: PayPal
Do you want to bring your service as a Service Provider?
The Service Provider can get access to all POS devices connected to the VAS Cloud.
Integration of the service is necessary to get access. Together with the service provider, we will assess the requirements, interfaces, and possible workflows on the POS devices and design the integration.
Frequently asked questions
Any entity that operates/manages retail terminals (POS/ECR/Tablet), e.g., a Network Service Provider or Bank, wishes to offer one or more VAS Cloud services on its points of sale.
The VAS Cloud pricing model for the Partner consists of:
- One-time costs
- Monthly costs
Per-terminal costs are tiered, and decrease as the number of VAS-enabled terminals grows.
- The VAS Cloud Partner contracts the VAS Cloud services with SHC Group.
- The Merchants that utilize the Partner’s terminals sign a contract with the Partner.
- No contract is required between the Partner’s Merchants and SHC Group. The Partner is the sole owner of the Merchant relationship.
- One-time VAS Cloud Core setup costs include:
- Initial VAS Cloud Core and Portal setup
- Initial terminal inventory setup (Terminal IDs import via file upload or API)
- Deployment and signing of the VAS Cloud Terminal Client in TMS
- Setup of Partner access to the VAS Cloud Portal and the Partner (NSP/Acquirer) specific information that resides in the VAS Cloud
- One-time setup costs per VAS Cloud Service include:
- Service setup, including connection to Service Providers
- Recurring monthly costs include:
- Monthly service fee for utilization of the VAS Cloud Core Platform and VAS Cloud Portal. The monthly service fee is tier based on the number of TIDs.
- Terminal operation fee per Terminal, per Service, and active Terminal ID
- Enter a VAS Cloud commercial agreement with SHC Group
- Conduct technical discussions to assess with SHC Group specialists the scope of work: availability of the VAS Cloud services on specific terminal models, hardware requirements validation, connection to the VAS Cloud Portal, billing, reconciliation, etc.
- Provide the necessary information and support for the establishment of technical connections, upload of terminals inventory data, and initiation of the service
Partners have access to detailed transaction files outlining all required billing information:
- Merchant ID
- Terminal ID
- Service details
- Transactions-specific details, e.g., amount, date & time etc.